If your business is located in Pennsylvania and you are looking to expand your customer base outside of the U.S., an upcoming seminar at Duquesne University may interest you. On October 12, the Duquesne University Small Business Development Center will host a seminar to help Pennsylvania businesses learn how they may benefit from an upcoming (May 2011) trade mission to Mexico.
The seminar, titled “Business Opportunities in Mexico: Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency”, will include the following presentations:
- The NAFTA Advantage – Logistics: Marco Gruelle of DTGruelle, Inc.
- Industry Analysis – Manufacturing Reps and Case Study: Douglas Harding formerly of PPG
- Preparing for negotiations – Considerations for intellectual property and contracts: Jim Singer of Pepper Hamilton
- Translations: Charlotte Nagy, Confluent Translations
- Business Environment in Mexico: Efren Flores from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Mexico Business Development Office
- Overview of the May 2011 Trade Mission to Mexico: Jana New, Pennsylvania Center for Trade Development
To register or receive more details, visit the Duquesne University SBDC site by clicking here.