On June 24, 2010, my partner Susan Krembs will moderate a one-hour online discussion about the similarities and differences of trade secret protection in the United States and Canada.
Topics will include:
- how to protect your trade secrets/confidential information
- how to prosecute and/or defend a trade secret misappropriation/breach of restrictive covenant lawsuit
- how to avoid being sued for trade secret misappropriation/misuse
- dealing with a departing employee who knows your trade secrets
- hiring a new employee who knows trade secrets of your competitor
- how best to be prepared for trade secrets litigation.
For details, visit the Pepper Hamilton website here.